1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Friday, May 23, 2014

TomDC TC2 Baur For Sale Washington DC Area




Our friend and fellow Baur owner, TomDC of Maryland, has put his 1983 323i (now 2.5L) Baur on the market.  Here are the pics from his craigslist ad, but we have others*.   :)




Here is the ad:
Rare BMW 323 Baur Cabriolet (hard targa top and soft convertible top -- see link below).
This is the first year of the E30 body style. 

* Runs excellent (can easily be a daily driver)
* Euro 2.3 litre engine replaced with US spec 2.5 litre (I have receipt for work), mileage is unknown as odometer is not working, but it's only been 2 years since engine was replace and I have driven the car at most 50 miles a week.
* 5 speed transmission
* Limited Slip Differential
* Herringbone interior, sport seats (this is VERY rare) in excellent condition!
* newer CD/AM/FM with usb and aux inputs
* minor rust/scratches.
* no a/c, no power windows (I actually prefer keeping it simple and not having them)
* I will tell you everything I know about the car and will try to answer any question. However, PLEASE do not waste our time with low ball offers (they will be ignored) and know that I'm selling this "as is" (cannot sell a 30 year car with any warranty!).

(For more info on Baur tops, see this website -- http://baurspotting.blogspot.com )



Thank you for the Baurspotting reference, Tom!  ;)

*Here are a couple of other pics of this Baur from our files.



Good luck with your sale, TomDC!  



No comments:

Post a Comment