1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

1975 2002 Baur Targa

Thanks to Star Baurspotter, THE POOLEMAN, for spotting this beautiful 1975 2002 Baur Targa in '02 bimmerforums today.  

Here is the post by 2AlpineBMWs in Nashville TN.  The poster is apparently in touch with the owner, and I will post a link below:  He implies, without quite saying so directly, that it may be for sale.  

Super rare 75 2002 Targa

Ok... So I just ran across this gem, and the Belgian gentleman that owns it has had it shipped back and forth from Europe twice in its lifetime so he could enjoy it wherever he was. I asked if he was willing to sell. Onno then said "It only has sentimental value. However, I am never able to use it anymore because i dont live here.".. So the car can be bought, and he said (as far as he knows), there are only 5 of these in the US. It is a 1975, all original minus a repaint 6 years ago, matching the original color. The engine bay and all jams are still original. It has 139k kilometers. ZERO smoke on start up or drive off. I just want to know what it might be worth here, or if anyone may be interested in it. Enjoy!!















http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1866611

No comments:

Post a Comment