1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Baur TC2 Brochure (English)


A little background on this brochure:  it was given to me on July 22, 2012, by my friend and fellow Baur owner, Afonso C., at the BMWCCA Connecticut Valley Chapter Show and Shine held in Manchester, CT. Afonso had found it on the front seat of his Baur a little while earlier, but he had no idea how it got there.  Some anonymous person attending the show that day had apparently put it there.  Afonso gave it to me, knowing that I would try to find some way to make it available to everyone here at Baurspotting.  So I wish to extend my thanks to Afonso, of course, but also to that anonymous, but thoughtful, person who left it in his Baur that day for us all to share.  
UPDATE:  We have just learned that the 'anonymous' noted above.... is anonymous no longer!  We owe a debt of gratitude to davey101 of E30  bimmerforums for his thoughtful donation of these brochures ..... depositing them on Afonso's front seat!  Thank you, Dave!

Baurspotter of the Week:  Davey101!!














Here is a bonus brochure:  Colors for the Top on the TC2 Baur!  Also left on the seat of Afonso's car that day.  Thanks again!


More Baur Brochures:




No comments:

Post a Comment