1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Baurspotting Heroes



BAURSPOTTING HEROES

\
I will explain why later.  These folks did me a HUGE favor today at Lime Rock Park, and I want to acknowledge that I am in their debt.  In their debt big time, folks, big time.  They are Heroes.  It has to do with Sir Stirling Moss,... and more on that later.

Aren't they a lovely couple?  My goodness, look at those smiles!  Wow.   And I want it to be said here and now, that they are as lovely in person as they appear in this pic, if not more so.

I owe them a debt of gratitude.  Alyson, please contact me at:   tom82baur@gmail.com

I owe you one.  I do not forget my friends.  'Nuff said..  Please shoot me an email.
Yes, that is Sir Stirling Moss himself, about to sign something for me. You will soon see what it was.... this is BIG, folks. ..... and Alyson made it happen.  Thank you, Alyson.  I can't thank you enough.

See the full story:



No comments:

Post a Comment