1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Monday, September 24, 2012

Vahik's TC2 Widebody Baur from Southern California!

Readers may recall that we have posted pics on several occasions of a red wide body TC2 Baur that has appeared at Bimmerfest and the SoCal Vintage shows for the past couple of years.  

At the far right in this pic, note the windshield decal.





Thanks to Amir for the pics above,  taken at the SoCal Vintage.
This is an earlier pic,I believe.  Note the different wheels.


I am pleased to say that last night I received the following email:  
"Hi Tom my name is Vahik and this is my Baur 323i with m3 body kit."

Included with this email were the following pics: 




As you can see by checking the windshield decal and the license plate, we have a match!  Welcome, Vahik, and thank you for contacting us!!  Please send us a pic of the Baur plate number located in the driver's door jamb.

UPDATE:  Thanks to some pics sent to us a while back by Jeff (alaskabimmer), we have the Baur Plate number for Vahik's TC2 Baur!



Jeff took these pics at Bimmerfest 2009!  Thank you, Jeff!

As you can see, Vahik, we have been looking for you for a long time!  Welcome!!

:)


1 comment:

  1. For the past 2 years this particular TC2 has been in my position in Atlanta GA

    ReplyDelete