1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Sunday, March 23, 2014

New Baur Find: For Sale in Italy!

Thanks to our friend, Sicilia Classic Clubs of Sicily, we have found a new Baur in Italy!  It appears that the pics were taken at a car show in Capennelle, Italy.  Thanks for posting, Sicilia Classic Clubs!  I believe that there is a horse racetrack in Capannelle, and it does look like racetrack fence in the background of the third pic.  It also looks like an Native American teepee in the left background of that pic.   ???

:)


If I am reading it correctly, it is Baur #2712 (I think).   Since Baur 2712 is already listed in the International Baur Registry, this is a new find for us here at Baurspotting.  Sicilia Classic clubs also states "€ 8500 richiesta."  Asking 8,500 Euros.


1981 320/6
Baur #2712 (I think).

Does that really say 10,000 kilometers?  Whoa!





Thank you, Sicilia Classic Clubs!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment