1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

New Baur Cabrio Targa----- In Connecticut! Whoa!

Hey, that's MY Bailiwick!  Very exciting news!  Thanks to Scott S. and Paul W. for posting this on Facebook today.  Baurspotting is ON THE CASE, but we have very little info on this car so far.  Stay tuned, we will post more as we learn more!


thing is mint aside from an incredible amount of dust colected"--- Paul W.

Stilauto Pentastar wheels....    Wrong mirror and red paint at the chrome trim scares me... per Hans W. 

We are told that it has not been driven for years, and is currently stored in the owner's garage.  It is located in southwestern Connecticut, which is about 90 miles from me.

Thank you for posting, Paul and Scott!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment