1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Two TC2 Baurs From Malaysia!

I got an email today from Malaysia!  Welcome to Baurspotting, Lyzard, and congrats on your Baurs!  We look forward to hearing and seeing more as you progress with your work on them!

















Right hand drive!

Here is the email that I received:

"Hi Tom
Im Wan Lyzard from Malaysia. Found your blog while browsing info on TC2 Baur. Keep up the good work. It's very useful :D
Anyway, I just bought two tc2 e30 (318i & 320i) , which i hope i'm gonna restore it to it's glorious condition it should be. However, parts for e30 are quite rare not to mention expensive over here. Is it possible to source out the part from you Tom?

My rear canvas need to be replaced, and i hv to treat all the rust on both car as this is 1984 model. Really lots of work to do.
Till then, hope to hear from you.


regards
Lyzard"

 Hi Lyzard,

I am not a parts supplier, but do check out the "Baur Parts For Sale " page in this blog.  We list some suppliers, as well as some handy parts diagrams to help you obtain the part numbers.  Some of those parts may be available through a BMW dealer, believe it or not, but I do not know how convenient that is for you.  

Good luck with your projects, and please keep us posted!

Tom



No comments:

Post a Comment