1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

2002 Baur TC

From Bo Jonsson in 2002 Facebook tonight:



Nice, huh?   Not sure where this Baur is located, but I will post it here as soon as I know!  I am trying to contact Bo as we speak.


Answer:  Sweden!  Thank you, Bo!

Stay tuned!  :)

Many more pics here:
http://www.bgj.se/


http://www.bgj.se/sida2.png

http://www.bgj.se/Images-2002.php

4 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Actually, we have a 323 Baur, 1982 (TC1) standing to the left of my car. I restored that ca after a serious theft-and-slaughter in 1996. Different owner but the car is frequently used during summer time..

    Regards
    Bo J.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Bo. That is a beautiful collection of cars! Do you have any pics of the 323 Baur, 1982 (TC1) that you can share? We would love to see those also! Thanks, Tom

      Delete
    2. There are some photos which I will send shortly.
      This is a link to a video of the TC1. Language: Swedish. I was sick by that time. I restored it after a theft-attempt. 3 owners since new. Current owner since 1988. Parked together with mine TC.

      Delete
    3. We look forward to seeing them, Bo!

      Delete