1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Monday, November 11, 2013

"4 DOORS CONVERTIBLE CAR !!!" For sale!

Thanks to our friend Hans W. for this link to a TC4 for sale over there!  We have not seen any TC4s in the US!  


Thanks, Hans!

1997 BMW 3 Series i Baur Convertible Limited Edition For Sale

4 DOORS CONVERTIBLE CAR !!!


This is a BMW BAUR TC4 original-factory modified 4 doors convertible car , limited edition.Don't miss it out , this is the car no.213. There were only 310 models made so this is a special and unique offer.
It is a 2 WAYS CONVERTIBLE : in front, up to the driver and front-passenger seats is a hardtop and upper the backseats is the soft top .
You can use it as a total 4 doors convertible (without front hardtop and back softtop ) or as a half-convertible (without the softtop and keeping the hardtop in front ,in this way the people from the back-seats are enjoying the free-sky up and the driver and front-passenger are protected of the sun and also they can feel the joy of a convertible).
The car runs great, I changed the roof, the front wheels components and everything is running great.
People are going crazy on the roads when they see the car, because they all are really impressed about this 4 doors convertible , never seen.
Other details:
The car comes with a car cover (to protect the softtop specially ) and winter chains never used.
Optional I can attach trailer coupling
If you want more details and photos let me know.



http://www.classiccarsforsale.co.uk/car-advert/bmw/3-series/1997/119775/




1 comment:

  1. Great Content.I have appreciate with getting lot of good and reliable information with your post.......
    Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful collection......again, beautiful :) I love reading your posts. They make me happy . . I know something information, to know you can click here

    ReplyDelete