1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Monday, August 29, 2011

BMW Classic Center Ad Featuring a Baur!


This ad appeared in a recent eBay auction for a TC2 Baur in Mission Viejo, CA.  It is an ad for the BMW Classic Center featuring a Classic BMW:  an E30 TC2 Baur! (Click on the 'Baurs for Sale' page in the tabs above to visit the original eBay auction.)

I have added a new page to this blog that will feature BMW advertisements like this one, and, of course, like the April Fool's Joke Ad that has appeared in the sidebar for the past couple of months.

If you have an ad that you would like to see posted here (with proper attribution to you, the contributor, of course), just shoot me an email:  tom82baur@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment