1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The M5 in the collision enroute to Bimmerfest East



This is the damage done to the M5 that was rear-ended at the toll plaza in New Jersey at the end of the turnpike while traveling in the caravan to Bimmerfest East. Late Friday afternoon, August 5, 2011. I just realized that I never posted a pic of how 'the other guy' looked, so here it is.

My son, Brian and I are on the 'Civil War Battlefields' phase of our trip. We were at Antietam yesterday, currently in Harpers Ferry (my personal favorite spot), and we are headed up to Gettysburg today. We are trying to include some more Baur adventures, so stay tuned. There are two Baurs near Carlisle, PA that we hope to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment