1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Friday, August 5, 2011

Hazards of caravanning to Bimmerfest

Caravan passing thru toll booth on Garden State Parkway.... A group of cars waited for others to regroup... And then this. All we saw was smoke rising as we left the toll both. Uh oh. Luckily, No one was hurt, other than some very bruised egos and feelings. It appears that the group started to move out, so the M Coupe checked over his left shoulder to merge with traffic, and suddenly the M5 was still in front of him. Bam. I can't say exactly how accurate that is, but that is what I was told.... And what I overheard being told to the Police Officer.

No comments:

Post a Comment