1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Saturday, October 11, 2014

5 Baurs at SoCal Vintage 2014.... so far! ;)

Thanks to our friend, Curtis W.,  we have some pics of the Baurs at SoCal Vintage, held October 11, 20145 in Van Nuys, California!   Thank you, Curtis!

First off, here is Curtis' Baur, an E30 TC2 beauty!  Kudos, Curtis!  :)




























This is Sevan G's E21 Baur.


I am not sure that we know this Baur.  I am seeking more info on it.  If you know anything, please forward it to me me!  :)

We believe that this &00 l\LS coupe by gaur is owned by Rey R. It is a beauty!


We believe the two previous pics to be a 1600ti Baur that we have seen at previous years of this show.  Yes, you read that right:  a 1600ti Baur!   :)
We love it!  


Here is a previous post that we did on this car:
 http://baurspotting.blogspot.com/2013/10/1969-bmw-1600-ti-cabriolet-by-baur-at.html


So, at first blush, it appears that there were 5 Baurs at SoCal Vintage 2014.  Huge thank you to Curtis for sending us the pics!   I didn't see any pics of Carl Nelson's cars, so we may have an update on this soon!  ;)  We know that he frequently brings a couple of great Baurs to this show!

Stay tuned! 





No comments:

Post a Comment