1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Friday, October 10, 2014

Part III: The 2002s!

All '02s, all the time!  

This is a compilation of pics, culled from the postings of a wide variety of photographers.  This compilation will include pics of the early AM meet up, the waiting to get in the gate, as well as tons of pics inside the show itself.  There are well over 100 pics!  Close to 200, I think, but I haven't counted.   I have started to caption some, and I may continue to do so as we go along, but I wanted to get this post up.... captions or not.  You may see many of these pics in various other places, but I think this may be the only place where you will see them all together!  Huge thank you to all the folks whose pics appear here!  Some of them are mine, but there are many other contributors.... you will see their names at the end of the post.  I hope I didn't miss anyone.  If I did miss someone, I humbly apologize, and please let me know so that I can correct it immediately.  These pics are great and need to be shared!


 Wow.  This is David T's 2002 Taiga Baur Cabrio Targa.  Is that gorgeous, or what??!!     :)

Enjoy!

OK, this is not an '02.  But it happened to be parked at our 7:15am meet up spot, and I thought it was worth posting here.  So shoot me!  :)  

Or was that a 'meat-up' spot?  I don't know, Scott picked it.  Ask him.  :)   But here are the pics anyway!  

:)


Waiting for the gates to open.  '02s to the left of the pic.  E21 Baurs bringing up the rear.  
Cabrio Targas




The designated parking area.




Quebec!!

The Bean!


Peter Rodriques

Cabrio Targas

David Tothill

Scott, Lawrence C at right.


Lawrence C.

Peter R.

Frank  and Denise G.

Love this.

Peter M.

Scott S.







Scott enroute.

Wow.  What a great shot.  You just don't see palettes (thank you, Lee P.) like this anymore!










At the meet up location.

Beautiful!









Peter M.





Peter R. and, I believe, the owner of the Z1 Baur.

!!!!

The folks at the right own the green 2002 that was parked outside the parking lot.

'02 Crew.  Lee and Peter.



















Patroons:  Frank, Lawrence and Scott (L to R).  



Jerry

Jim D. and David T.




'02 Crew.




















Here is another '02 that was not parked with the '02 group.  

Peter Rodriques Inka 2002


The Hack Mechanic in his Bavaria.  
The Bean.











The Hack Mechanic

Now who is this??
Scottso!







































Patroons Division


The two 2002 Cabrio Targas can just be seen at the left of the pic.  I do love this shot.... you can see  how it was taken.... by the shadow of the photographer at the lower right with his high-rise pole with the lens.  

Well-known Nor'East '02er in the background..... Hi Lee!  ;)


Lawrence C. and Scott S's wheel.


Patroon Chapter BMWCCA:  Represent!   ;)  Frank G. and Lawrence C..  

Thanks to Andrew, Scott Sis., Lee, Rene, Jared, David, Peter, Scott Stow. and Bav Auto for these amazing pics.  








No comments:

Post a Comment