1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Thursday, July 3, 2014

TC2 Baur in San Diego!

I found this Baur today while going through some old correspondence from the r3vlimited forum.  I don't have any information on this (I am trying to get some as we speak) except that it is owned by a guy named Frank, and he has at least one more Baur.  So stay tuned!

Incidentally, I found this Baur in a thread that was actually discussing rims and wheels.... and they happened to post pics of this Baur!   So.... you never know where you will find a Baur!  ;)

This is described as a 'Hartge-themed' baur.  Those are Hartge wheels, apparently.


Stay tuned!

Here is the thread.... page 5 has these pics.
http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=215453&page=5

No comments:

Post a Comment