1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Monday, June 10, 2013

UPDATE: Peking to Paris 2013...On a Tow Truck??!! What??

Uh oh!

Not to worry.   ;)




"Day 14 Repair Day - No this is not our worst nightmare coming true. .... The tow truck driver asked me to put the car on his truck and take some pictures for him to advertise with."


But there was this to deal with:
"Spring broke on the first or second driving day in Russia as a result of the relentless pounding in Mongolia. The replacement spring which I had is not exactly like the one I had on the car and the car sits about an inch lower on one side, but it's better than nothing ! Really got to take it easy now, especially on the time trials as we can not beat the fast guys any way !"



No comments:

Post a Comment