1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Welcome Baur 558 and Sevan G from CA!

We have had pics of this Baur from several sources over the past couple of years, and we knew it was owned by someone from Glendale CA, but we haven't been able to make direct contact until now!





Welcome Sevan, G, owner of Baur #558 of Glendale CA.  Thanks to an old post in bimmerforums by rudy92, we were able to contact Sevan through Facebook, and he has now pasted some more pics.  I am not sure, but these pics look like they may have been taken at Bimmerfest 2012 last Saturday. (Confirmed!)


Thanks again to rudy92 for the link, and thanks to Sevan for posting these pics.  This is a 316 Baur, btw!

No comments:

Post a Comment