1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Saturday, April 26, 2014

2 Baur Targas For sale in Europe

http://www.autoscout24.de/Details.aspx?id=246498894&asrc=st




Offered here is a beautiful, rare BMW 2002 Baur convertible to. 
A radio-cassette is installed and as an option, there is a tachometer. 
I was actually looking for a E30 convertible and looking after that I chanced upon this vehicle. Then I quickly realized that there is not that's what I wanted habe.Daher the car is now for sale again. 
The mileage is read. 
I close the car on its own axis with Kurzzeitkennzeichen about 70 km to its current location Lüneburg (40 km south of Hamburg) gefahren.Das vehicle has been logged off for many years and was moved at this time only with temporary registration plate or a red plate. Accordingly, the TÜV is also expired a long time. 
, the vehicle has received a new paint job and the paint was also gespachtelt.Die painting is but in my opinion very good. 
was installed a Zender front spoiler, rims and accessories replacement muffler. All three terms are registered and so contemporary that the vehicle has been given a certificate for an H-plate. 
still need for the TÜV some work to be done. 
- make the front brake feasible 
- replace if necessary adjust wheel bearings (rear axle makes noise) 
- handbrake has excessive play 
- possibly does the low beam not (just side lights and main beam, or the low beam is so bright that it looks like high beam, I do not know if it in the model at all already high beam was) 
- driver's door and trunk can not be complete. 
All in all, to look at the car very nice, the engine runs well and the transmission shifts well. 
leave to genuine lovers. 
Look at the vehicle gladly by appointment to. 
A test drive is only temporary registration plate or red number possible. 
I am in the week from about 17.30 clock telephone. 
More photos on request. 
Price is negotiable.


http://www.autoscout24.de/Details.aspx?id=248747274&asrc=st

Check them out on Autoscout!

No comments:

Post a Comment