1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Friday, June 24, 2016

Small Baur World! Vincent E.'s White TC1 In The Philippines



Another UPDATE from Vincent!  July 11, 2016!  More pics**!  ;)

UPDATE June 25, 2016:  New pics from Vincent*!

I got an email from Vincent E in the Philippines tonight, with pics of his Baur #1874!  Thank you, Vincent, and welcome to Baurspotting!  Baur 1874 is a NEW FIND, since it is not yet listed in either of the International Baur Registries!
Are you ready, folks........ Small Baur World STRIKES AGAIN!  Yes, indeed! ;)  Read on!












Vincent sent me the pics above, and as I went to log them into my files, I noticed that I already had an unidentified white E21 320 Baur in the files.  I can't recall where I got the pics from, however.  

  I thought.... Whoa:  How many white E21 320 Baurs can there be in the Philippines!  ;)

That's right!  You guessed it, and Vincent has just confirmed it!  the pics below from my files are the very same white E21 Baur!  It's a Small Baur World, folks!  ;)  

It doesn't stop there, though!  As soon as I received Vincent's first message, I immediately thought of my friend, Jimbo Reverente, an E21 stalwart who moved back to the Philippines from California a few years ago.  I wanted to make sure that he saw this one.  So, I check the E21 Philippines Facebook thread for this car and.... there is a comment from Jimbo to me! 

To fully appreciate this you have to understand that all of the above took place within the span of about two minutes----honest to God---- and we are half a world apart!  Amazing world!  I love this stuff!  

Baurspotting file pics







I am really having more fun than should be legally allowed!  ;)  Thank you, Vincent, and welcome to Baurspotting!  And thank you, Jimbo for chiming in in such a timely fashion!  Amazing!  :) 

P.S.  ADDED BONUS!  I almost forgot to add that Vincent also sent me pics of two OTHER E21 Baurs that he knows of  in the Philippines!  

This black one:

And this purple one:
We do not have any other info on these Baurs.  So, Baurspotters, if anyone has any info on these two, please send it along to us!  Perhaps we can get all three of them together!  ;)  


*New pics posted in the E21 Legion by Vincent today!  

**UPDATE July 11, 2016:









Thank you, Vincent!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment