1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Monday, May 20, 2013

Ron Perry's Baur Is On The Road!

The long-anticipated event is now at hand!   Ron Perry has his E21 Baur on the road!



"The Baur is on the road! Made it to Pasadena for Bimmerfest on Saturday and then down to San Diego for the BMWCCA Clean Car Contest on Sunday. Finishing up a few details today, but otherwise no issues. Here are some updated pics."   Ron Perry in Facebook today.

Kudos, Ron  Gorgeous work!  


"Thanks, Tom! It was a labor of love. This is my 3rd Baur and my 1st e21. I have wanted one ever since I first saw an e21 going down the street. That was in 1984 and over 200 BMWs later. A long wait, and now I am going to enjoy it. This one had been sitting both outside and inside for at least 18 years. It was really a mess."

Thanks to my friend, Harry B. for finding this woo hoo!!  It was posted here:
BMW 2002 Tii,Ti.Turbo.Bauer,Cabriolet
    


I am not able to post more pics yet, but here is a link to Ron's photobucket album.

Enjoy!

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/ronperry/library/BAUR?sort=3&page=1

No comments:

Post a Comment