1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Monday, November 19, 2012

Two New TC2 Baurs!

Two new TC2 Baur finds to add to the roster:


We have known about this Baur for some time, although it wasn't until today that I realized that it is actually an E30 TC2.  The owner, bam2002 from bimmerforums, has been in touch with us before as the owner of TC1 Baur #296, which he sold years ago to a guy in Texas.  We are still trying to track that one down.  Without ever looking very carefully at this pic, I just always assumed that this pic was Baur #296, never suspecting that bam2002 owned TWO Baurs!  I do not have the Baur number on it yet, but we are working on it.  He autocrosses it, incidentally.

This all came about today when bam2002 posted info in another forum about his 1600 Cabrio (with a pic).... which is also a Baur, of course!  He does still own the Cabrio and the TC2 Baur above.

The second TC2 of the day was posted by fellow Baur owner HarryPR in Facebook today.
It is located in Puerto Rico, and it was recently purchased by his friend, Frederick Miranda.  Again, I don't have the Baur number yet, but Our Man HarryPR is ON THE CASE!  I am sure he will have it for us before very long!

Thanks, Harry!

No comments:

Post a Comment