1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

The Project Begins: Paul G's 1600 Voll Cabrio by Baur in The Netherlands!

Best wishes to our friend, Paul G. of The Netherlands, as he embarks on another restoration project!  This time it is his recently purchased 1600 Voll Cabrio by Baur that he bought from Tomas B. D. in Germany.    This is a rare car, folks, as you know, and I am confident that it will soon be a 'rare beauty' when Paul is done with the restoration!



Here it is when Paul bought it and transported it home.





 "


"Lets see how bad it is!" --------Paul G.

  

We look forward to following Paul's project with this Voll cabrio!  

Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment