1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Baur in Tunisia Identified!

BAURSPOTTER OF THE WEEK AWARD TO:  Amine Kanzari of Tunisia!

Thanks to our friend, Amine Kanzari in Tunisia, we have more pics of the red E21 Baur that he previously alerted us to.
OK.... drum roll please......
Yes!  Amine has sent us the Baur plate number!  Bingo!

This is really big news, btw, folks.... and probably something that even Amine is unaware of!   When I saw the pic of his Baur it looked familiar, but I wasn't sure why.  So I did some checking.  It took me a while but....I found the pic of this car that I had seen before!  This is one of the cars that bmwe21baur.npage.de has been looking for!  

Here is the pic that they have on their "search' page:
This is the same car!  Bingo!  Congrats, Amine for helping us to conclusively identify another Baur!  We have been looking for this Baur plate and now we have it, thanks to you!  I am sending this info tonight to bmwe21baur.npage.de!

Scroll down this page to Tunisia to see this Baur:
http://bmwe21baur.npage.de/baur-tc1-suche.html

:)

And here are the other pics sent to us tonight by Amine!  



Here are the original four pics:





Here is the source of the original pics of this Baur posted by Red in this Tunisian website:
http://www.tunisietuning.com/showpost.php?p=232314&postcount=8098

Great find by our friend, Amine Kanzari:  Baurspotter of the Week!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment