1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Sunday, October 21, 2018

New Cabrio Targa Spotted In South Carolina!

UPDATE October 22, 2018: We have new information today, thanks to Don Bower in 2002FAQ and Oldenzaal Classics in The Netherlands: this beauty wa sold by Oldenzaal Classics to Scott and Fran Hughes to add to their notable collection. It came from Rome. Oldenzaal Classics also sent along a new photo!
More photos from Oldenzaal!

Thanks to Mike Pugh and 73tiiDavidPA in the 2002FAQ for alerting me to this 'new to the USA" Cabrio Targa by Baur!  It was spotted by David at the Euro Auto Fest in Greenville, SC this weekend, and he mentions that it just recently arrived in the US from Italy.  I have heard rumors of a new Cabrio Targa coming to the US, but I am not sure if this is the one.  This is the first I have seen this car, however, so if anyone has any info to share, please send it along! It will be greatly appreciated!  ;)  We don't get a good view of the license plates in these photos, so I cannot even be sure what state it is from.




So, thanks to Mike for alerting me to the FAQ post, and thanks to David for posting it there!  Stay tuned.... we will share more when we HAVE more info!  ;) 







On their way to their new owners!  Photo is from August 2018. 


https://www.bmw2002faq.com/forums/topic/230701-euro-auto-festival-in-sc/?tab=comments#comment-1293973



No comments:

Post a Comment