1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

New Hampshire Baur Spotted!

(This was previously posted on the "Wanted:  Crushed or Alive" page, but we haven't had any luck locating yet, so I decided to cross-post it here.-----Ed.)


Ok, folks. Here is a beauty that was spotted on Facebook. Totally unknown to us here at Baurspotting, but we would love to find it! We have Our Man in New Hampshire (The Pooleman from E30 Bimmerforums) on the case! Any help is appreciated!
Seen in E21 Legion facebook, posted by John Ermody.



Has anyone seen this Baur?  Please email me if you know anything about it:  tom82baur@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment