1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Sunday, April 12, 2020

Moss and Me: A Memorial Collage

A Memorial Collage:   Requiescat in Pace, Sir Stirling Moss.


Prized Possession1:  my autographed Baurspotting t-shirt with the Denis 'Jenks' Jenkinson quote, and Sir Moss' autograph.

Prized Possession 2:  My autographed copy of Sir Stirling Moss' review of the TC1 Baur from 1979.  

Sir Stirling Moss and Lady Susie Moss, Lime Rock Raceway Park, September 2014.

Sir Stirling Moss, Lime Rock Raceway Park, September 2014. 
My favorite Photo of the day:  Lady Susie Moss







Denis 'Jenks' Jenkinson in the Sidecar World Championships




Moss and 'Jenks' after their record-setting Mille Miglia win.


Moss with Jeroen de Laat.

Moss and 'Jenks' in the 722 Mille Miglia winner.



Sir Stirling Moss and Lady Susie Moss, Lime Rock Raceway Park, September 2015.

Jay Leno and Sir Stirling Moss in the famed 722 Mille Miglia winner. 

Sir Stirling Moss and Lady Susie Moss, Lime Rock Raceway Park, September 2014.

The following photos are from September 2012 at Lime Rock Raceway Park:








Sir Moss signing my copy of his "Car Test:  1979 BMW TC1 Baur".



Sir Moss handing back the signed copy of his 'Car Test: 1979 BMW TC1 Baur".


No comments:

Post a Comment