1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Baur for Sale In California

Thanks to Ed, THEPOOLEMAN, for the heads up on this Baur for sale in the LA area.  Thanks, Ed!

Incidentally, we have seen this car for sale before.  Scroll down the Baurs for Sale page to December 2011, where you will find basically the same ad, but the price is now lower:
12/5/2011 New Baur Santa Clarita CA on craigs List:

(Rudy found this same car for sale on 8/29/2011 and posted in his rudys list blog and we put it in Baurspotting ---scroll down to August 2011 ---- also ... now it is for sale again)

TC-BAUR 318i BMW - $5775 (Santa Clarita)


image 1image 2image 3image 4image 5image 6image 7image 8




















"I'm selling my BMW 318i TC BAUR. It has been my favorite car but it's time to part from it since I am moving and have no room for it. This car handles great and just a clean ride. It has a DTM carbon fiber trunk and 5 spoke ESM rims. The car runs good but does need a new battery. It is very clean but does have a door ding on the driver side and a dent on the rear bumper. In the interior it has matching momo race seats and a pioneer head unit with iPod hook up. It also has fairly new rear seats that match the momo seats. I love this car and I hate to let it go but it needs an owner that has more time for it. Just make me an offer but don't lo-ball me this car was imported and is US certified. It is currently registered non-op since the vehicle has sat in my garage. Don't be shy on the offers. Please email me with any questions."

No comments:

Post a Comment