1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Peter v. U.'s new Baur Project!

Our friend and fellow Baur owner, the indefatigable Peter v. U., has picked up another Baur project!  The guy is unbelievable!  :)


This is a 1978 320/6 that he purchased from Wiggert R. U., who was originally planning to restore it, but ... life intervenes.... and he had to change his plan.   Here is Wiggert's comment in Facebook today:

"Wiggert Ronald Ubbels I now iT was mine hahahaha but no time and money anymore.  Goodbye

 project one,  Peter van Uum success and have fun"

Rest assured, Wiggert, that your Baur is in good hands, and we all look forward to seeing Peter work his 'magic' on it!  :)




























Kudos to Peter for saving another Baur!   I don't know how you will fit it in with all your other projects, but I am confident that you will do it!  Good luck, Peter, and please keep us posted!


No comments:

Post a Comment