1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Monday, June 17, 2013

Baurspotting Meets The AmphiCar At Klingberg Vintage MotorCar Festival June 15, 2013

The Klingberg Vintage Motorcar Festival held on June 15, 2013 (Father's Day Weekend) was the Best Car Show I have ever had the privilege to attend!  Bar none.  
Granted, I have never attended Pebble Beach, Amelia Island, Hilton Head, or even the Greenwich Concours D'Elegance.  However, I am quite certain that this show ranks way up in that stratospheric range.  It was phenomenal.  

Here is just one of the featured cars in the Concours D'Elegance competition: the Amphicar!






Twin screws!




Daddy's Little Girl, color coordinated with her Daddy's car!  
Happy Father's Day, Adam!  It was nice to meet you and chat about your car!



Bear in mind that this Amphicar was just one of the hundreds of cars on the field that day!  Stay tuned, lots more to come!  Be sure to check out "Bete Noir" (The Black Beast), which was parked about 50 yards from this car!

More on the Amphicar:

1 comment:

  1. You can see them almost every weekend in Boston motoring on the Charles River

    ReplyDelete