1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Friday, June 6, 2014

South African -Built TC2 For Sale in the UK!



Seventies Skateshop is selling his SA-built TC2 Baur!
"I have decided to part with my SA built 325i Baur TC.Please message me if your interested is such a rare bird.The car is MOT'ed and on SORN.
It is rust free example with a wad of receipts for work done in the past.Swartz metallic with beige leather interior.Has all extras fitted and is an automatic with 137k miles on the engine.Price on application."







Sorry to hear this, but good luck with your sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment