1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Build Your Own Baur: Peter's Project Part III

Peter V.U. of The Netherlands has provided us with another update on his 'build a baur' project, showing some progress on welding the Baur top on!   Keep up the great work, Peter!


"Today's work welding one side of the baur top.  It fit perfect."----Peter v. U., in Facebook today.





Great job, Peter!  Kudos!


Here is a link to Part I:
http://baurspotting.blogspot.com/2014/04/build-your-own-baur-peters-project.html

Here is Part II:
http://baurspotting.blogspot.com/2014/05/build-your-own-baur-peters-project-part.html

No comments:

Post a Comment