1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Friday, April 12, 2013

Elusive Local 2002 Found!


Bingo! I have found that elusive red 2002 Roundie! 

I had occasion to go back to the area (Groton Long Point, CT) where I first spotted the car in December. Sure enough, there it was parked in the same driveway as before. This time I managed to take a few quick pics in the downpour.

And I can now confirm that this is the very SAME 2002 that I also saw in the parking lot at The Recovery Room in New London last month. Same CT "Early American' license plate number, and the same missing chrome strip on the driver's door, as you may be able to see in the pic. 

Did I mention that it was pouring rain?  Sorry about the poor quality pics.

Now the question remains.... is that the roundie that I raced over the Gold Star Bridge on that morning back in October 2010 with my E21 Baur? Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment