1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Links to The Two (2) International Baur Registries

Just a quick post with links to the two International Baur Registries as I leave on vacation.  See you all soon!

http://www.baur-tc.de/baur-tc1.html

http://bmwe21baur.npage.de/baur-tc1-register.html


These are the two registries that you may hear us refer to frequently in Baurspotting.  You can also find them in the sidebar of the Baurspotting blog.  Just scroll way down the sidebar to where you see the "LINKS".



No comments:

Post a Comment