1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Monday, April 21, 2014

E21 Lumma Pickup in Uruguay

Thanks to Jeroen de L. for posting this link in Facebook today, from the BMW Car Club of Uruguay!  It is apparently a Lumma/Peters conversion of an E21 into a pickup.  There are a number of these conversions around, and we have posted some pics before here in Baurspotting.   This is a new one to us.  Thanks, Jeroen and the Car Club of Uruguay!













Here are a few pics of the conversion process itself:









http://www.bmwccu.com/foro/viewtopic.php?pid=72583#p72583

You may have seen these pics which were added to the post.




This is an E30 which we have seen before.  I believe this was a factory one-off.

No comments:

Post a Comment