1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Phillippe Hortail's Black TC2 323i in France!

Welcome to Baurspotting:  Phillippe Hortail of France.  He sent me these pics of his Baur the other day.


I have checked the International Baur Registry, and Baur 46306 is NOT yet listed, so this is a NEW FIND!  Congratulations to Phillippe, and Welcome to Baurspotting! 

Phillipe added the following info:

"My baur is born 12/06/1986

he came from switzerland. I bought it in 10/1999

he has old french immatriculation with black plate.

i boght it with 86 000 km, now it is only 170 000 km.

he had black leather sits from M3 E30, a business radio from E36, BBS 15 ', Self-locking bridge (i m not sure for the name...)


he was re painted 15 years ago

in few days, it will have a complete re built of the engine and some paint détails will be repainted

i was my firt personnal BMW, my wife loves it !

it has : power steering, bilstein eibach B8 supension, front and rear anti rapprochement bar , brembo disk."
Phillippe will be sending more pics about his Baur later this week, so stay tuned to learn more about it!  

BTW, Phillippe is the manager of blogbmw.fr. Check out his website!

Welcome Phillippe!

No comments:

Post a Comment