1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Sunday, January 8, 2017

Felipe Freire's 1990 325i Baur in Portugal!

Congratulations to Felipe Freire and welcome to Baurspotting!  Felipe posted this in a Baur page on Facebook today!  His Baur was posted on BMW Fan Baur E30 Facebook page, but it seems to have disappeared for some reason.  Lucky I snatched it when I did!  ;)






"This is my 1990 325i baur. Took it on a joy ride on a sunny Sunday afternoon in Portugal. 
What a great car to drive!"  ----Felipe Freire.


We couldn't agree more, Felipe!  

We are hoping to be able to contact Felipe to find out his Baur number, and to determine if it is registered in the International Baur Registry yet, or if it is a NEW FIND!  


Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment