- Baurs For Sale
- Random Baur Musings, Anecdotes, Humor and Limericks
- BMW Advertisements
- The Baurhunter: Wanted... Crushed Or Alive!
- NEW!! Non-BMW Baur or Baur-Type Top Cabriolets
- NEW: Baur Restoration Projects
- NEW: Gallery of 1600/2002 Baur Cabrios and Targas
- NEW!! 1973 2002 Project Journal
- Baur Parts: Wanted/For Sale
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
The M5 in the collision enroute to Bimmerfest East
This is the damage done to the M5 that was rear-ended at the toll plaza in New Jersey at the end of the turnpike while traveling in the caravan to Bimmerfest East. Late Friday afternoon, August 5, 2011. I just realized that I never posted a pic of how 'the other guy' looked, so here it is.
My son, Brian and I are on the 'Civil War Battlefields' phase of our trip. We were at Antietam yesterday, currently in Harpers Ferry (my personal favorite spot), and we are headed up to Gettysburg today. We are trying to include some more Baur adventures, so stay tuned. There are two Baurs near Carlisle, PA that we hope to see.