1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Baurspotting Makes a Bimmerfest East Photo Gallery!

http://www.carthrottle.com/bimmerfest-east-the-show/

Scroll down to pic #18: Baurspotting Baur!! Ok, so it is not exactly a RAVE review, neither is it Car and Driver, but still.... It is nice to be noticed! And they misspelled 'Baur'. There were 1899 BMWs registered for this event, and only a few made this Gallery!

Be sure to checkout pic #19-22, also: these pics are my friend Charbel's white E21, (including a video!) and his red 2002.


Ok, folks, the E21 Revolution continues! Hark! Is that a Buzz about E21s I am hearing.... Or... is it just that annoying ringing in my ears again.

Rats!

Hope springs eternal.

No comments:

Post a Comment