- Baurs For Sale
- Random Baur Musings, Anecdotes, Humor and Limericks
- BMW Advertisements
- The Baurhunter: Wanted... Crushed Or Alive!
- NEW!! Non-BMW Baur or Baur-Type Top Cabriolets
- NEW: Baur Restoration Projects
- NEW: Gallery of 1600/2002 Baur Cabrios and Targas
- NEW!! 1973 2002 Project Journal
- Baur Parts: Wanted/For Sale
Thursday, August 11, 2011
The Roaming Baur at The High Water Mark of the Confederacy
August 9, 2011. By this time we had discovered one of the wonderful advantages of owning a Baur: leaving the hardtop on, opening the rear cabriolet, an option normal convertibles do not have! This gives occupants of the car protection from the hot sun, while allowing tremendous cooling air flow! Brilliant in this hot weather.
By the way, when we met up with Lawrence Charlemagne the next day, we found out that that is exactly the way he drives his Baur in the heat!