1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Saturday, September 10, 2016

Frank Spots An Unknown Cabrio Targa by Baur at Lime Rock Today! Whoa!

Thanks to Frank Greppo for sending us this pic of a Cabrio Targa by Baur that he spotted today and sent along with the following message::

"It was running in the driver school at lime rock today. "

If you know Lime Rock Raceway Park, you will recognize that fence in the background.  I did a quick check of my files, and I do not have this one, nor do I recognize the NY vanity plate!  This is hot off the press, friends, the freshest of the fresh!  

Does anyone know this Baur?  :)


OK, Baurspotters:  Your Mission, should you choose to accept it, is to track down and identify this Baur!  We would love to welcome this lovely Cabrio Targa into our Baurspotting Community!

Can we spot it again?  Let's find it! 

Thank you, Frank Greppo!  BTW, Frank is our friend, and he is a key member of the Patroon Chapter, BMW CCA, those wonderful folks who bring us the Vintage at Saratoga each year!  Baurspotting loves those folks!

What?  You are still here?  Let's get out and find that Cabrio Targa!!!  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment