BMW E21 320 BAUR For Sale (1981)
Thanks to Jordan Bailey for the heads up on this Baur project for sale in Hertfordshire, UK! We have been a little delayed in getting to this, so it may already be too late.
Time to sell my beloved E21 BAUR. Automatic, I have owned her for over 10 years, was a great car when it was on the road...The car needs attention.
When last started the water was gashing out from the rear of engine, possibly the cor plug has popped out. Accelerator pedal does not release back ( Spring issue )
* Great sound from the straight 6 engine when reved.
* Roof is in excellent condition, No Rips Or Tears & No Leaks (2 Section Roof being a Baur )
* Interior not bad, Recaro front seats slightly torn.
* Driver & passenger doors have slight rust appearing
* The E21 has had new side sills welded on.
* 13"Compomotive Deep Dish Alloy Wheels (205 width)
Also have the original BMW turbine alloy wheels.
* Tinted Windows
* Chrome bumpers & trim looks great.
* Slight rust issues at the rear boot lid
Have had many admires & coments on her.
CAR NEEDS TO BE TOWED
WOULD BE A GREAT SUMMER PROJECT
LOACTED NEAR HARROW
• Unique car, only 4595 cars built in total of the E21 series by Baur from 1978 to 1982, much nicer and more exclusive then any other.
Price £1000 ONO
NO TIMEWASTERS PLEASE..
NO PART EX..
|Advert Type:||For Sale|
|Telephone:||07043 242910 Privacy Service|
|E-mail:||Contact Advertiser via Email|
Thanks for the heads up, Jordan!