1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Thursday, December 24, 2015

1984 320i Baur in San Diego Craigslist!

From our friend, and alert Baurspotter, Jim Denker in Ohio!

Euro 1984 BMW e30 320i - $5000 (Alpine)













Seller's comments:

"Testing waters. I have a grey market 320i e30. It came factory with -no a/c (someone added it later on)
-no power steering
-none electric crank windows
-rare cloth sport seats

The 320i e30 was never sold in the United States and has a 2 liter m20b20.

Odometer reads 135k but does no longer turn. Vehicle runs great but needs the breaks to be gone through

Recently done
-new timing belt and water pump
-rebuilt fuel injectors
-spark plugs
-valve cover gasket
-new e36 m3 control arm bushings
-new exhaust hangers
-new intake boot
-new voltage regulator
-new alternator bushings

I also have a pair of door panels that are the same as the ones in photos just haven't been ruined by the ugly speakers the last owner put on and also have a period correct Bavaria c stereo

Car needs the top to be upholstered but for a extra 250 I can get you a brand new one that has already been imported over.

Car will be sold with a non op title due to it needing a new catalytic converter

If you are looking for a great piece of BMW history this car is for you

I'm asking 5000 firm and am only selling it because I am wanting a good snow rig/ camping rig. 

If interested or have any questions you can text me at show contact info thank you"

(619)244-1272

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/esd/cto/5334980705.html

Thanks, Jim, and Merry Christmas to you and Mary! 

No comments:

Post a Comment