1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Sunday, September 13, 2015

The Most Powerful Baur In The World!

Kudos and all due respect to our friend and fellow Baur owner Karen Megerdoomian of Iran!  We have posted his Baur here before but.... I love this guy!  ;)
First of all, anyone who posts a pic like this automatically vaults to the front of my favorites list!  :)  I love it!  Definitely one of my all-time favorite Baur pics!  Baur Power! 
Karen is The Real Deal!   Those are trophies he has obtained the HARD Way:  he EARNED them!  And although this Baur is in excellent condition, these are NOT Show Trophies.   These are RACE trophies!  Yeah, you read that right:  Drag Race trophies!   As pretty as it looks, this Baur is a MONSTER!  Check out our other posts on Karen Megerdoomian*!  












Yeah, that's what I'm talking 'bout!  ;)   
 Kudos, Karen!  
We know if several VERY potent Baurs around the world, that have the potential to compete with this amazing build:  the Eric B./Castro Motorsports E21 in CA, Ron Perry's Alpina Tribute Baur and Ryan Manahan's build in Texas, to name just three.  But none of them have gone out on the track and PROVED it in competition the way that Karen has!  

All respect to Karen Megerdoomian, arguably the most powerful Baur in the world!  

Prove me wrong!  :)  

Kudos Karen Megerdoomian!  


* Previous posts on Karen Megerdoomian's Baur:

http://baurspotting.blogspot.com/2014/03/tc2-baur-drag-racer-iran.html

https://www.facebook.com/megerdoomian


https://www.facebook.com/IranianTuningCars/photos/a.262951613716583.77920.2159261817524

60/749404358404637/?type=1&theater




No comments:

Post a Comment