1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Sunday, March 30, 2014

ebay Germany: BMW E21 BAUR CONVERTIBLE 320/6

Thanks to Artur Tadevosyan for posting this ebay link in Facebook last night!  Thanks, Artur!


BMW E21 BAUR CONVERTIBLE 320/6








"You are bidding on a beautiful BMW Baur Cabrio. I admit it, since I do not have time to finish it.
I had bought it that has never been seen by the customer from a paint their money! At bonnet and boot lid are all now but bubbles can be seen under the paint!
The soft top is new, what you can see or I would have the car were not renewed gekauft.Bremsscheiben front are only now rusted.
The engine runs nice only coolant runs out of the water pump, have already bought a new pump and new timing belt, which should be also taken part in the repair.
For a fair price, I'll give both parts! The tires are too old and need to be replaced, car is on steel rims.
Among the deficiencies that I have seen, two rust spots but which are usual at BMW, "a front right foot space and a right rear in the trunk to the wheelhouse.
Unfortunately missing a few interior pieces of equipment that have disappeared during Lackerer (trim, moldings, rear lock cover and sprocket covers, nothing that you can not organize!
The windshield is broken, I've already used worried and I give with this!
So now I've written everything to the best of knowledge here and I hope that the BMW a good new owner gets! Who has interest in a buyout can quickly contact me before three bids have been received,
then I let the auction run out so that everyone has the opportunity.
The sale is private and the exclusion of any defects liability and warranty for open or hidden Mängel.Den KM stand I pass quickly by.
Subsequent price negotiations I accept nicht.Spassbieter I'm liable to pay damages for non-acceptance of 30% through my lawyer. (Lt judgment AG Bremen)
The vehicle must be picked up 1 week after the end of the auction and paid cash! Each bidder agrees to these conditions! Visit allowed before!
Should you want to "restoration work!" on an Isetta can feel free to contact by mail by providing your email!"

http://www.ebay.de/itm/BMW-E21-BAUR-CABRIO-320-6-/171277490832?pt=Automobile&hash=item27e0ef1a90

Thanks, Artur!

No comments:

Post a Comment