1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

TC2 Baur France

I did a little searching tonight and came up wit this little beauty!  Congrats to Chris Baur in France!

1987 BMW  E30 Baur Tc 316 

From 'Chris Baur" of France in E30 bimmerforums 9/30/2013

Hello everyone, I live in France, I use google translation to me expressed so sorry if the translation is not great.  So I present you my bmw E30 Baur Tc 316 1987 I started the restoration, I'd buy it with a cloth interior heating but tear, I opted for a leather interior, I put the lights in yellow because they were white on the purchase, I also repaint the center gold rims for a reminder with yellow headlights.  The plexiglass window was baked by the sun and was therefore torn I replace a pane of plexiglass stained black.  My exhaust is changing.  Here are some pictures to the current time :







  1. http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?2040736-E30-Tc-Baur-French&highlight=baur

No comments:

Post a Comment