1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

BMW Baur TC HARTGE 323i - $8000 (Everett, WA)


http://baurspotting.blogspot.com/p/baurs-for-sale.html

BMW Baur TC HARTGE 323i - $8000 (Everett, WA)



I am selling my 1985 BMW Baur TC Hartge. It wasn't sold it US. It was imported from Germany. Car was maintain really well. I bought it from a BMW collector with 77799 miles on it. I kept it in the garage for most of the time I had. It is well maintained. Have all the paperwork from the previous owners as well. You don't need to do anything to it, just needs a new home for my baby. (preferably BMW enthuses)
This is not you regular BMW e30 you see on the road. It has a lot of power. Everything is original. Have german chrome bumpers. Gages and all the writing in the car is in German. If you have interested please email or call me. 425-367-9661 Bob.

Features
5- Speed
K and N air filter and air intake
Hard top in the front and soft top on the back.
107000 miles
18" wheels with low profile tires rated for 140mph
Alpine sound system, (I pod, zune, mp3 can plug write in)
JBL Sub in the back
New Duel Exhaust and performance muffler and the tips. (got it done five months ago)
All new Disk brakes front and back
New Windsheeld and bosh wipers
New radiator and the horses
New timing belt and alternator belt (done three months ago)
New controls arms, and urethane bushings and other stuff (done three months ago)
New paint job, (got it done January of 2011)
And maintained well with all the records.
I think I am the 3rd owner of the car.


No comments:

Post a Comment