1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Sunday, July 8, 2018

JT Burkard Spots a Baur in Paris! Who Owns it? ;)

Can you spot the Baur in distance? This is indeed what we call Baurspotting!  Posted by JT Burkard in the E21 Legion Facebook page today, with this comment: 

"My sister is in Paris for business and I asked her to pick up some Tour de France souvenirs (I’m a huge cycling fan). She took a picture of this bike team (not on the TdF) riding through the street of Paris. After I zoomed in, I noticed an e21 Bauer!!! Everything about this picture is awesome." 


We love it, JT Burkard!  And welcome to Baurspotting!  ;)

Here is the first photo of a passing group of cyclists.  

And here is what JT Burkard spotted in the midst of the 'peloton':  Baur spotted!  ;)

JT Burkard wins the "Hawkeye of the Week" award!  ;)  

Now, if we can just identify who owns that Baur in the pic! 

Paging Charles Merlen! Olivier de l'Atelier! Philppe Pirlot! ;)

And that reminds me..... any Baurs spotted at The World Cup matches? ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment