1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Friday, June 3, 2016

1979 323i E21 Baur BMW Long Island New York - $11500

Thanks to our friend and fellow Baur Owner Uwe Hinz for sending us this Baur for sale in NY a few weeks ago.  I did not post it at the time because I recognized this Baur. I had a number of inquiries about it back in January when it was first on the market, and I never heard if one of those guys bought the car.  I wanted to contact the source of the inquiries (Derek) to see if he had bought it.... and was now selling it.  He told me that he lost out on it,  and someone else bought it.  Today our friend Matt Bannerman set me the new ad, and I realized that I had never posted the original  Life intervened!  So here it is now, rather belatedly.  Thank you, Uwe, and thank you Matthew!  And thank you, Derek!


1979 323i E21 Baur BMW RARE - $11500 (Franklin square) 




 1 2 3 4 5
1979 Bmw 323 e21
cylinders: 6 cylinders
fuel: gas
size: compact
title status: clean
transmission: manual
Up for sale is my 1979 323i Baur e21 with 101k original miles. This is a grey market car with European 6 cylinder, 4 speed transmission and disc brakes all around. I have $10k in receipts for maintenance and work done this year. Such work includes restoring the entire fuel system. The car was sitting in a garage since 1993 so everything has been checked by a mechanic. The interior is all original. The top needs some work (rear window just like the rest of them). NYS Title in hand.



These are Derek's pics.
















Here is the current craigslist link:
http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/cto/5611051250.html?lang=no

Here is a pic of the Baur number that my friend, Derek, the prospective buyer sent me back in January.  It was not in the ad. 
Baur #340!

Thank you, Uwe, Derek, and Matthew!

No comments:

Post a Comment