1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Heartbreaker II: Cabrio Targa in Italy, Expired Ad

Thanks to our friend Layne Wylie for sending us this sad Cabrio Targa by Baur.  Layne tells us that the ad may be few years old now,so I am not sure if we can track it down.  But we will give it a shot! Does anyone out there have any info on this Baur?















 BMW 20XXX TARGA CABRIO BAUR 1973 INCIDENTATA COME DA FOTO FONDI MARCI VETTURA COMPLETA DOCUMENTI IN REGOLA MANCANO I VETRI LATO DX € 2500 TRATTABILI SPEDISCO O CONSEGNO IN TUTTA ITALIA
BMW 20XXX TARGA CABRIO BAUR 1973 DAMAGED AS PHOTOS FUNDS ROTTEN CAR COMPLETE MISSING DOCUMENTS IN RULE GLASSES right side ?? 2,500 NEGOTIABLE SHIP OR handed THROUGHOUT ITALY

http://www.autobelle.it/annunci/vendo_bmw_2002_targa_cabrio_baur_1973_pedara_catania_59517.php#photoexpand

Oh, Lordy, this one breaks my heart!    But thank you for sending it to us, Layne!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment